Online healthy lifestyle programmes
Healthy lifestyle changes, weight control and exercise prescriptions for individuals and groups who need the support and coaching.
Choose your programme…
Do you know what you should do, but struggle to actually do it? You need help to take The First Step:
- Struggling to take the first step to a healthy lifestyle?
- Know you need to do something but can’t actually do it?
- Always finding other things come first?
- Finding that “life” and responsibilities take precedence?
Get healthy lifestyle changes by adopting good habits, one week at a time:
- Ready to take control of your weight?
- Ready to build new, good eating habits?
- Ready to break old, bad eating habits?
- Ready to invest in your health, your life, yourself?
Weekly group exercise sessions for beginners and those living with chronic medical conditions.
- Healthy exercise class – Click here
- Stroke and neuro rehab class – Click here
- MS Exercise class – Click here
- Parkinson’s exercise class – Click here
- Arthritis exercise class – coming soon!
The impact of the last year and COVID is taking its toll on many people. Prioritise your mental health and wellbeing and take better control with our Wellbeing Coaching.
- A 3 week online coaching programme to better understand your mental health and wellbeing
- Create your Wellbeing Plan to help build resilience and keep physically and mentally well
- Focus on what you can do, with practical resources to help look after yourself, feel more positive and in control.
Weekly support talks to offer and receive help.
- No agenda, just meet and chat
- Offer and receive support and encouragement
- Hold yourself and others to account
- Turn your health and wellbeing plans into action
- Thursday at 4pm for 30 minutes via Zoom.
Bite sized stretch video sessions for you to follow in your own time, so you move more and ache less.
- Continuously updated library of videos
- Free of charge
- Choose your stretches depending on where you ache most
Join the Eat, Move, Be Happy Facebook group.
What people say about Eat, Move, Be Happy...
I actually want to eat better and I want to exercise. I want to improve. I feel less tired, healthier and more confident. I feel more positive – I can do this!Alison (First Step, Live Better and Get Moving client)
I am fitter and have more mobility. I even slowly jogged this week. I feel so much better about myself.Denise (Live Better and Get Moving Client)
The Get Moving Classes are the best exercise classes I have ever been to. Cerin and Anna explain how to do the exercises and why they are important. I can relate to this in my everyday life – I now work to improve my balance whilst putting my socks on! Thank you.Moira (Get Moving Client)
I love the peer support! It is really helping me with my healthy eating and I feel like I have support on hand for me.Lynn (Live Better and Get Moving Client)
What a great 3 months we had with Anna and Cerin. Thank you for showing up every morning training and really believing in us. We now know we can do anything with a pair of good PTs and peers who really motivate us.The Team of Four PA Colleagues