Online healthy lifestyle programmes
Healthy lifestyle changes, weight control and exercise prescriptions for individuals and groups who need the support and coaching.
Choose your programme…
Do you know what you should do, but struggle to actually do it? You need help to take The First Step:
- Struggling to take the first step to a healthy lifestyle?
- Know you need to do something but can’t actually do it?
- Always finding other things come first?
- Finding that “life” and responsibilities take precedence?
Get healthy lifestyle changes by adopting good habits, one week at a time:
- Ready to take control of your weight?
- Ready to build new, good eating habits?
- Ready to break old, bad eating habits?
- Ready to invest in your health, your life, yourself?
Online weekly exercise referral sessions.
- Want to exercise and get more active?
- Want to ache less and move better?
- Want to look after your heart and joints?
- Want to be fitter, healthier and more independent?
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of a winter lockdown, change your perspective and take control with our Winter Wellbeing Coaching.
- A 3 week online coaching programme to better understand your mental health and wellbeing
- Create your Wellbeing Plan to help build resilience and keep physically and mentally well
- Focus on what you can do with practical resources to help look after yourself and feel in better control during winter lockdown
Weekly support talks to offer and receive help.
- No agenda, just meet and chat
- Offer and receive support and encouragement
- Hold yourself and others to account
- Turn your health and wellbeing plans into action
- Thursday at 4pm for 30 minutes via Zoom.
Bite sized stretch video sessions for you to follow in your own time, so you move more and ache less.
- Continuously updated library of videos
- Free of charge
- Choose your stretches depending on where you ache most
Join the Eat, Move, Be Happy Facebook group.
What people say about Eat, Move, Be Happy...
From zero to hero – a tale of 4 determined PA Colleagues who were disciplined to get fit during Lockdown…
We jumped out of beds at the crack of dawn, in our sweat pants and lycra. We sweated. We joked. We abused (in a nice way) each other and most of all we motivated each other. With yet another push-up or round of bloody hard exercises, we cried with laughter at your banter.
Our fitness levels improved. Our determination persisted and our relationship with each other grew with every single sweat drop.
Some of us quiet. Some of us grunting and some throwing cheeky comment during the burpees! We became one team and loved every single minute of our Lockdown workouts.
Now dreaming of hill climbers, windscreen wipers, jumping jacks or chinnies – to name a few. What did you do to us we ask?
What a great 3 months we had with Anna and Cerin. Thank you for showing up every morning training and really believing in us. We now know we can do anything with a pair of good PTs and peers who really motivate us.The Team of Four PA Colleagues
Being able to workout at home when I have the time is brilliant. I pick what I do depending on how much time I have – and feel so much better for just doing something!Susie
I love the peer support! It is really helping me with my healthy eating and I feel like I have support on hand for me.Lyn
I didn’t know where to start getting fitter. Eat, Move, Be Happy has given me some structure and with the videos I know what to do. I also like that they have fun in the videos – it is like real life and I can relate to that.Tim