Healthy lifestyle programmes
“Helping people eat better, move more and be healthier”
What do you want…
Help with Health and Diet
Have you been advised by your doctor or nurse:
- You should lose weight and be more active
- You are pre-diabetic
- You have high blood pressure
- You are at risk of further health complications?
You have not been given any specific advice, but would like:
- To control your weight
- To improve your eating and exercise habits
- A support group to help you and keep you accountable
- Professional advice on what to do and how to do it?
Help with Exercise
If you want exercise to help you because:
- You are a beginner or sedentary
- You have limited mobility or want to improve balance
- You have a long term medical condition
- You are a stroke survivor or have Parkinsons or Multiple Sclerosis
Help with Positive Mental Health & Wellbeing
If you want help to look after your mental health and wellbeing to:
- Feel more positive and in control
- Learn more about your mental energy and fitness
- Create a Wellbeing Plan to help boost your resilience
- Focus on what you can do using practical resources and techniques
One to One Coaching
Do you need more focused, specialised, one to one support to:
- Be more resourceful and make the changes you want to make
- Change your diet for the better
- Exercise safely, effectively and enjoyably for the long term
Join the Eat, Move, Be Happy Facebook group.
Bite sized stretch video sessions for you to follow in your own time, so you move more and ache less.
- Continuously updated library of videos
- Free of charge
- Choose your stretches depending on where you ache most
What people say about Eat, Move, Be Happy...
Many thanks for the Healthy Choices session this morning. I did not know what to expect and I found it very welcoming and enjoyable. And of course, informative.Richard (Healthy Choices client)
I did not expect to be punching a bloke (Cerin!!) whom I’d never met before in the stomach whilst he smiled and encouraged me to hit him harder!
I actually want to eat better and I want to exercise. I want to improve. I feel less tired, healthier and more confident. I feel more positive – I can do this!Alison (First Step, Live Better and Get Moving client)
I am fitter and have more mobility. I even slowly jogged this week. I feel so much better about myself.Denise (Live Better and Get Moving client)
The Get Moving Classes are the best exercise classes I have ever been to. Cerin and Anna explain how to do the exercises and why they are important. I can relate to this in my everyday life – I now work to improve my balance whilst putting my socks on! Thank you.Moira (Get Moving client)
I love the peer support! It is really helping me with my healthy eating and I feel like I have support on hand for me.Lynn (Live Better and Get Moving client)
What a great 3 months we had with Anna and Cerin. Thank you for showing up every morning training and really believing in us. We now know we can do anything with a pair of good PTs and peers who really motivate us.The Team of Four PA Colleagues