Choose your online Wellbeing Solution below…
- Fully coached online programme for absolute beginners.
- Change the way you eat and exercise for good.
- Set realistic goals.
- Identify and overcome barriers that have stopped you in the past.
- Get control of your waistline and health.
- Feel more energised and alive every day.
- Be the person you always wanted to be.
We all know what we need to do, the Live Better Programme coaches you through actually doing it!
- Workout with Us – our weekly workout videos.
- Weekly written workout plans.
- Monthly challenges to test and motivate.
- Exercise video library and tutorials.
- Movement not Miracles – Video guides to stretching and mobility.
Exercise and good eating.
- Access to the Eat Better online healthy eating course. Change your eating habits one step at a time.
- Exclusive podcasts guiding you through every step of the Eat Better course.
- Webinar Q&A sessions.
- Learn why each stage is important and how to work through them.
- Be prepared for common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Exercise, good eating, mental health and understanding.
- Articles exploring thinking in new and old aspects of exercise and wellbeing.
- Video presentations to deepen understanding in a range of wellbeing areas.
- Exclusive podcasts to myth-bust and discuss exercise, training and wellbeing plus topics and questions you ask.
- Mental health articles teaching you how to look after this often overlooked aspect of wellbeing.
“We believe in us all doing more of the things that make us happy, more of the time.”
What people say about Eat, Move, Be Happy...
From zero to hero – a tale of 4 determined PA Colleagues who were disciplined to get fit during Lockdown…
We jumped out of beds at the crack of dawn, in our sweat pants and lycra. We sweated. We joked. We abused (in a nice way) each other and most of all we motivated each other. With yet another push-up or round of bloody hard exercises, we cried with laughter at your banter.
Our fitness levels improved. Our determination persisted and our relationship with each other grew with every single sweat drop.
Some of us quiet. Some of us grunting and some throwing cheeky comment during the burpees! We became one team and loved every single minute of our Lockdown workouts.
Now dreaming of hill climbers, windscreen wipers, jumping jacks or chinnies – to name a few. What did you do to us we ask?
What a great 3 months we had with Anna and Cerin. Thank you for showing up every morning training and really believing in us. We now know we can do anything with a pair of good PTs and peers who really motivate us.The Team of Four PA Colleagues
Being able to workout at home when I have the time is brilliant. I pick what I do depending on how much time I have – and feel so much better for just doing something!Susie
I love the peer support! It is really helping me with my healthy eating and I feel like I have support on hand for me.Lyn
I didn’t know where to start getting fitter. Eat, Move, Be Happy has given me some structure and with the videos I know what to do. I also like that they have fun in the videos – it is like real life and I can relate to that.Tim