At Eat, Move, Be Happy, we know feeling good about yourself, liking how you move and look is important. Knowing that living a healthier lifestyle will help is only one part of the equation. Actually living a healthy lifestyle is the other part and this can be tough. It is easy to feel trapped in a downward spiral of immobility, weight gain and stress.
We understand life doesn’t always go to plan and feeling trapped is hard, which is why, with over 20 years coaching experience, we help you to think differently, build confidence and escape the trap. We coach you to choose a different, healthier path and stay on it.
We help you:
- Choose your online coaching programme
- Register to start
- Learn how to change your lifestyle one step at a time
Stop feeling trapped and live life to the full.
Who are we?
Cerin Rees – the taller one. He’s welsh, quieter, likes being silly on occasion and an extremely good coach. Known for his patience, motivation and creativity – ‘there is always a plan b’ and his other many catchphrases, such as,
‘Second time is always better’ and ‘Use it or lose it!’
He is (mostly) always right, particularly about all things exercise and activity and has an uncanny ability to encourage people to work just a little bit harder.
Anna Sheryn – the smaller one. She isn’t welsh, is (a lot) louder, also likes being silly and she too can coach a bit. Not known for her catchphrases (she steals Cerin’s) she is enthusiastic with a strong sense of fun and is likely to be laughing.
The serious stuff
Our qualifications include:
- ARNI Stroke rehabilitation instructor.
- Level 3 – Wright Foundation GP Referral Exercise Instructor
- Level 3 – YMCA Advanced Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 – Weight management.
- Level 2 – YMCA Supervising Exercise with Disabled People
- Certified Karate Union Of Great Britain (KUGB) Shotokan Karate instructor, with over 20 years experience.
- Clean CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check.
- Completed Sports Coach UK Workshops in:
- Good Practice & Child Protection
- Coaching Disabled Sports People
- Coaching & the Law
- BSc in biology
- Qualified coach (Association of Coaching accredited)
- Mental Health First Aid England Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aid England First Aid qualified
- Level 2 – Netball coach (1st For Sport)
- BSc in Combined Science
- Level 3 – Focus Awards Certificate in Personal Training (completing)
- Level 3 – Focus Awards Certificate in Nutrition (completing)