The monthly challenge gives you a specific goal or target to aim at over a month. Over this 4 weeks, you can set a benchmark, work hard and see real improvement at the end.
What this challenge will do for you
It will work your core and bum really well!
A stopwatch and a comfortable mat on the floor (and even that is optional)
Accumulate a daily amount of work through the month.
Each day of November, accumulate 60 seconds on each side of side plank (easier version) or starfish (harder version).
- Lay on your RIGHT side in either the side plank (easier) or starfish (harder) position.
- Start your stop watch.
- Maintain the position for as long as you can, or up to 60 seconds. If you can’t hold for the whole 60 seconds, pause the stop watch, rest, recover, then restart. Repeat until you have accumulated 60 seconds worth on your right side.
- After accumulating 60 seconds on your right side, repeat the process on your LEFT side.
- Aim to complete the 60 seconds in as few chunks as possible.
- Repeat each day in November!
Join the closed Eat, Move, Be Happy Facebook group and let us all know how you are getting on with this months Challenge. You will find encouragement and competition there!
Thank you for reading this far, I hope you have got something from it! And whether you have or haven’t, we want your help to do better next time. If you have any questions or topics you think we should cover, please let us know through our contact page here. We want to know what you are interested in!