Name of exercise
What’s it for?
- Laying flat on your back.
- Keep your lower back squashed tight against the floor.
- Kick your legs from the hips.
- Vertical legs are easier, horizontal is harder.
- Don’t let your lower back peel off the floor.
Keep up to date
Get a weekly email linking to all the latest updates from the Eat, Move, Be Happy website. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Get in touch
We really like hearing from you. So if you have any questions, comments, requests, feedback or just want to say hello, drop us a line here!