Name of exercise
Situp and punch
What’s it for?
- Lay on your back with knees bent
- Don’t anchor your feet under anything or have them held down!
- Keep your hands on your chest as you sit up
- At the very end, punch twice, twisting your body as you go
- Ruturn back to the laying down position and repeat.
Show me more!
If you like this, make sure you check out the rest of our exercise tutorials by clicking here.
Keep up to date
Get a weekly email linking to all the latest updates from the Eat, Move, Be Happy website. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Get in touch
We really like hearing from you. So if you have any questions, comments, requests, feedback or just want to say hello, drop us a line here!