‘Go on, it’s Christmas…’
Christmas, a time of festive fun with family and friends, or of over-indulgence, inactivity and stress, leaving you feeling overweight, bloated and unhappy?
- Get carried away on the wave of celebrations and social events?
- Feel the pressure to eat and drink – lots?
- Fear being the party-pooper or of missing out if you say no?
Would you like to:
Look forward to the festivities, feel more in control of your eating and drinking so you can enjoy the treats and look forward to the New Year?
You have a choice!
Our FREE Christmas Workshop will help you to:
- Identify the problem and know what your biggest and trickiest concerns about the festive season are so you can do something about them.
- Discover a new approach and balance your favourite Christmas traditions with healthier options, not all treats are bad for you!
- Take control of your Christmas habits and plan for a happy AND healthy Christmas so you feel better in the New Year.
12pm – 1.30pm
The Scout Hut
(Behind Dyneley House Surgery)
Space is limited so please reserve your place following the link below.