Name of exercise
What’s it for?
Strengthening glutes and stabilising the hips.
- Balance on one leg (stand close to a wall if needed).
- Hinge forwards at the hip and reach the opposite hand down to the foot on the floor.
- Try to keep your back as flat as possible throughout.
- Stand back up tall again and raise your knee high.
- The goal is to get as much movement from the hip of the stabilising leg as possible.
Keep up to date
Get a weekly email linking to all the latest updates from the Eat, Move, Be Happy website. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Get in touch
We really like hearing from you. So if you have any questions, comments, requests, feedback or just want to say hello, drop us a line here!