“Everything is always better with other people involved”
It can be difficult to keep on track. But sometimes all we need is a few other people to support us and for us to support in return. That is where our weekly catch up service comes in.
- No agenda, just meet and chat
- Offer and receive:
- Hold yourself and others to account
- Turn your health and wellbeing plans into action
- Thursday at 4pm for 30 minutes via Zoom.
- Open to everyone on any Eat, Move, Be Happy programme.
How to take part?
All Zoom details are included in the programme emails you receive before the sessions. Have a look at your email invitation and click the link. Just join us every Thursday at 4pm.
How to use Zoom
Our programmes use the video service called Zoom. If you have never used Zoom before, you can watch this very good, simple video tutorial that will walk you through your first Zoom call. It really is simple once you have given it a try.
Proud to be partnered with…