“Exercise is a medicine…so get your prescription here…”
Who is it for?
Aimed at people living with athritis who want to live life to the full, but are unsure how to exercise safely and with confidence.
When and where?
- Wednesday 11am-12pm starting 20th October for 6 weeks.
- At The Scout Hut, Dyneley House Surgery, Newmarket Street, Skipton, BD23 2HZ.
How to join
- Complete the health questionnaire in the yellow section below, before your first session only
- Reserve your place in the session using the link in the yellow section below. You will be sent a confirmation email, so if you don’t see one, check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring a drink with you
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Get stuck in with the others and enjoy!
£7 payable on the door. There is funding available through our partnership with WACA – contact us to find out more.
Click here if you have any questions about any of our services
1. Before your first session only, please enrol to Get Moving Exercise Classes below:
2. Please register your place for each session by clicking below:
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.