“Exercise is a medicine…so get your prescription here…”
Who is it for?
Aimed specifically at people who are:
- Wanting to lose weight
- Controlling blood sugar levels
- Controlling blood pressure and cholesterol
- At risk of or living with cardiovascular disease/ osteoporosis
When and where
- Mondays, 10-11am – The Scout Hut, Dyneley House Surgery, Newmarket Street, Skipton, BD23 2HZ (click here for map)
- Wednesdays, 10-11am – Ilkley Rugby Club, Stacks Field, Denton Road, Ilkley LS29 0AF (click here for map)
How to join
- Complete the health questionnaire in the yellow section below, before your first session only
- Reserve your place in the session using the link in the yellow section below. You will be sent a confirmation email, so if you don’t see one, check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring a drink with you
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Get stuck in with the others and enjoy!
Fully funded for 6 weeks (yes, that means you don’t pay a penny) for patients referred from Airedale, Craven and Wharfedale GP practices.
Fully funded (yes, that means you don’t pay a penny) for people on the Live Better programme.
£7 payable on the door for all others.
Click here if you have any questions about any of our services
1. Before your first session only, please enrol to Get Moving Exercise Classes below:
2. Please register your place for each session by clicking below:
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.