“Exercise is a medicine…so get your prescription here…”
Who is it for?
These online classes are aimed at people living with MS and wanting to maintain or improve their strength, fitness, balance, mobility and confidence.
When and where?
- Thursdays 11am – 12pm
- Online via Zoom (if you need help using Zoom, watch this very helpful video by clicking here)
How to join
- Complete the health questionnaire in the yellow section below, before your first session only.
- Reserve your place in the session using the link in the yellow section below. You will be sent a confirmation email, so if you don’t see one, check your Spam/Junk folder.
- We will be using 2 pieces of equipment during the classes. Resistance bands and a ball. Click here to find out about these and where to get them from.
- A week before the session, you will be sent an email with all the Zoom details needed to join in
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Get stuck in with the others and enjoy!
These sessions are generously funded by MS Society Bradford & District and MS Society Skipton & Craven, so thank you very much for making these FREE for you to join!
1. Before your first session only, please enroll to Get Moving Exercise Classes below:
2. Please register your place for each session by clicking below:
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.