“Exercise is a medicine…so get your prescription here…”
Who is it for?
In association with the Parkinson’s Society, Skipton, these classes are aimed at people living with Parkinson’s and wanting to maintain and improve their strength, fitness, mobility and independence.
When and where?
- Starting Sept 2021, every 4th Monday of each month, 6-7pm, plus half an hour social chat with refreshments to catch up and support each other.
- At Skipton Baptist Church, Otley Street, Skipton, BD23 1ET
How to join
- Complete the health questionnaire in the yellow section below, before your first session only
- Reserve your place in the session using the link in the yellow section below. You will be sent a confirmation email, so if you don’t see one, check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring a drink with you
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early
- Get stuck in with the others and enjoy!
£7 payable on the door.
1. Before your first session only, please enroll to Get Moving Exercise Classes below:
2. Please register your place for each session by clicking below:
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.