“Reducing your risks of developing heart disease & other lifestyle related diseases is in your hands”.
Healthy Choices – a GP referral coaching programme, helping people change their lives, make healthier choices and prevent chronic conditions such as:
- High blood pressure/cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease
- Heart attack
The Healthy Choices programme
8 week, fully coached, face to face programme.
- Learn the risks you face from chronic conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure etc.
- Discover how you can make long lasting changes in your eating, drinking and exercise habits.
- Learn how to change your most basic habits for the better.
- Avoid getting overwhelmed and giving up.
Each weekly session consists of:
- An exercise session suitable for all levels.
- Review of your previous week.
- Learning a new healthy habit and how to put it into practice.
- Plan for your coming week.
- Accountability and support to keep you on track.
When & Where
Starting in January
- Mondays 9am – 10.30am
- 5th Skipton Scouts Hut, behind Dyneley House Surgery, Newmarket Street Skipton.
Other local venues and times coming soon! Add yourself to the waiting list here and we will let you know when they start…
If you want to register for the Skipton sessions, Sign Up below now!
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.