“Changing your eating and exercise habits, one week at a time.”
For people who want to change their lives for the better, one habit at a time. To support you to take the plunge, our First Step introduction to this programme will get you going…
First Step Introduction and Welcome
- Identify what you actually want to achieve and why
- Learn what stops you doing it
- Learn how to overcome these barriers to reach your goal
- Set yourself up for eating and exercise success
- 1 hour virtual session in small groups
The Live Better programme
- Full coaching to teach you:
- How habits can be powerful friends or foe.
- How to build up new, good eating and exercise habits.
- A wide range of tools and techniques to improve your weight, health, strength and fitness.
- How to be self reliant and continue to make healthier choices.
- How to take control of your eating and exercise to live better.
- 13 week online programme limited to 12 people at a time.
- 1 hour virtual meeting each week.
- £70 for the full programme, payable in two £35 instalments – funding is available through our partnerships, see below.
When, where, how?
- The Live Better programme is every Friday at 9:30am on Zoom.
- Each week you are enrolled, you will receive an invite to the Zoom meeting.
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…
How to use Zoom
Our programmes use the video service called Zoom. If you have never used Zoom before, you can watch this very good, simple video tutorial that will walk you through your first Zoom call. It really is simple once you have given it a try.
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.