Welcome to Live Better! Here you will find all the resources you need.
Live Better coursework
Find below a digital copy of the information in the Live Better booklet.
It is vitally important that you consistently plan your actions ahead, then review afterwards. Feel free to use the links below to let us know about the homework you set yourself and how it went.
The healthy habits we should all be doing all the time.
Have you done the basics?
Sometimes, things don’t change at the rate people hope. In these situations, we will ask you the following questions:
- Have you covered the First Steps part of the programme and completed the tasks?
- If no, click here to cover it now.
- Have you completed your food diary for the week?
- If no, click here to download a template and start completing it.
- Have you had a conversation with your friends/family to get them supporting you?
- Have you set yourself homework for the week?
- If no, click here to set it now.
- Have your meals been balanced?
- If you are in any way unsure, click here to find out.
- Have you completed x2-3 exercise workouts in the last week?
Posters showing just the facts.
- Have you covered the basics?
- 13 ways to live better
- How to stay accountable
- Building your support crew
- Planning Ahead
- Healthy eating pyramid
- Healthy Eating Plate
- Healthy eating plate for kids
- Portion control
- Fruit and veg
- The truth about whole grains
- Truth about processed foods
- How to exercise while pregnant
- What to eat while pregnant
- Physical activity for pregnant women
- Physical activity for women after childbirth
- Physical activity for early years
- Physical activity for young people
- Physical activity for adults and older adults
- Why to get strong and stay strong
- No such thing as too small a dose
Learn if you are thinking along the right lines.
Let us know what you thought of this programme and how we can improve in the future.