There are 4 levels of our subscription, depending on what you want to achieve.
Live Better – Full Support Course
This fully supported online course is for absolute beginners or people who prefer a coach supported programme. Over several weeks, join with like minded people in the same position as you, for coaching online to help you change your eating and exercising habits for the long term. The weekly online meetings coach you through:
- How ready are you to make changes?
- What changes do you actually want to make?
- Setting realistic goals.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers that get in your way.
- Changing poor eating habits into good ones, one week at a time.
- How to increase exercise and activity levels.
- Learning how to become self reliant in this new lifestyle.
- What to do if and when you fall off the wagon.
We all know what we need to do, the Live Better Full Support Course coaches you through actually doing it!
Full access to all our exercise related content.
- Workout with Us – our weekly workout videos.
- Weekly written workout plans.
- Monthly challenges to test and motivate.
- Exercise video library and tutorials.
- Movement not Miracles – Video guides to stretching and mobility.
Access to everything in the Bronze subscription, plus access and guidance through the Eat Better online healthy eating course.
- Access to the Eat Better online healthy eating course. Change your eating habits one step at a time.
- Exclusive podcasts guiding you through every step of the Eat Better course.
- Webinar Q&A sessions.
- Learn why each stage is important and how to work through them.
- Be prepared for common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
Access to everything. All the Bronze and Silver subscription content and full access to our topical learning resource incorporating:
- Articles exploring thinking in new and old aspects of exercise and wellbeing.
- Video presentations to deepen understanding in a range of wellbeing areas.
- Exclusive podcasts to myth-bust and discuss exercise, training and wellbeing plus topics and questions you ask.
- Mental health articles teaching you how to look after this often overlooked aspect of wellbeing.