“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first.”Simon Sinek
Wise words. According to Sinek, people are your company’s greatest asset, they are the ‘soul of your business’.
If you achieve commercial success through your people, it makes sense that the happiness of your people directly influences the happiness of your organisation or, your Corporate Wellbeing.
Why does this actually matter to your business?
Loads of research, and we mean LOADS, tells us…
So paying attention to people’s happiness makes sense!
When people feel valued and supported in work and feel they are making a difference, they tend to be more engaged and therefore tend to:
- perform better and be more committed to the organisation’s goals (back to Sinek and his WHY)
- feel better about themselves and have a greater sense of well-being
- love work and the company they work for.
Research tells us this matters to customers too.
Customers want to do business with organisations who take the wellbeing of their people seriously. Which is great news we think!
In a nutshell…this is a win-win for everyone and we believe the right thing to do!
How can Eat, Move, Be Happy help your business?
- Business Partnering – challenge thinking, inspire bravery, build confidence. We can help you implement your wellbeing strategy. Click here to find out more about business partnering with us.
- Mental Health First Aid – MHFA England practitioner trained, we offer MHFA First Aid and Mental Health Awareness training. Click here to find out more about Mental Health First Aid for your business.
- Solutions – a choice of wellbeing solutions you can offer your people at a discounted rate. Click here to find out if you could offer these to the people who work for you.
(Note: if you are geeky and want to read some of the research check this out, ‘A Tipping Point? Workplace mental health and wellbeing’ Deloitte
If you have never heard of Simon Sinek and his powerful Golden Circle model, check out his famous TED talk on ‘How great leaders inspire action.’ We love it!)