Our Eat Better online course that helps you identify where you are going wrong with your eating habits and how to change, one step at a time.
- Want to eat and drink healthier for the rest of your life?
- Want to avoid getting stuck on the endless cycle of yo-yo dieting for years?
- Want to be self reliant and not become dependant on something or someone else?
- Know you need to eat better, but struggle to put it into practice?
If so, then Eat Better may be just for you…
We all know we need to Eat Better. We all know we need to eat more fruit and veg, cut down on the junk we eat and do more exercise. Every single one of us knows what to do. But that is not the problem…
The problem isn’t not knowing what to do.
The problem is putting it into practice…
Brought to you by Rees Fitness, Eat Better is the online coaching course we have developed, to guide you step by step through the stages you need to improve your eating and drinking. It will help you before, during and after each step so you are ready and fully prepared to succeed. It aims to help you:
- Think critically about what you eat and why.
- Learn about what healthy eating and drinking looks like.
- Eat and drink healthier for the long term.
- Minimise your risk of food related medical problems such as obesity, heart disease, stroke etc.
- Recognise your current eating/drinking habits and how to change them for the better.
- Learn the tools you need to be self sufficient when it comes to healthy eating.
- Figure out if you are actually ready to change your eating habits for the better yet.
- Set out clear, achievable goals so you know what to do, how to go about it and when.
- Get a snapshot of your body weight and shape.
- Get a snapshot of your current eating habits.
- Decide which eating habits to change and which to change first to get the best results.
- Track your eating and drinking so you can see how your changing habits are working.
- Tracking the changes in your body weight and shape.
- Regular debriefs to assess how things are going.
- Identify and eliminate things that will get in your way and stop you progressing.
- Resources to help you keep your efforts fresh and always working well.
Each page covers a different topic in your goal to Eat Better.
- The first section covers how to get yourself in the right frame of mind and how to set you up for success.
- The second section will help you identify and change eating habits for the better.
- The final section is the appendix, where you will find various resources to help you along the way.
Each page is accompanied by an exclusive podcast to guide you through the information and the homework…oh yeah, there will be various homework assignments to complete through each section. Because this course is online, PDF documents are available to download and print.
The basis of Eat Better is regular debriefs, where you look back at what you have done, how it went and how you can refine and improve your behaviour in the following week.
So now start the Eat Better course by following the links below:
- Eat Better, Step 1 – Setting up for success
- Eat Better, Step 2 – Are you ready?
- Eat Better, Step 3 – Set your SMART goals
- Eat Better, Step 4 – How to track body changes
- Eat Better, Step 5 – How to do a food diary
- Eat Better, Step 6 – Eating styles
- Eat Better, Step 7 – The healthy eating pyramid and plate
- Eat Better Habits – Healthy eating habits
- Eat Better Habits – Planning ahead
- Eat Better Habits – Kitchen overhaul
- Eat Better Habits – The less processed the better
- Eat Better Habits – Include more fruit and veg in every meal
- Eat Better Habits – Carbohydrates: Good and bad quality carbs
- Eat Better Habits – Fats: Good and bad quality fats
- Eat Better Habits – Lean protein in every meal
- Eat Better Habits – Portion control
- Eat Better – Appendix, Meal resources
- Eat Better – Appendix, Debrief and action plan
- Eat Better – Appendix, Barriers to change
- Eat Better – Appendix, Why did you fall off the wagon?
- Eat Better – Appendix