“Not sure where to begin?
Always stopping and starting?
Set up for success with your first steps in the right direction.”
In partnership with Wharfedale, Airedale & Craven Alliance, this programme is perfect for those who know they need to do something…but just can’t do it!
Starts on the first Monday of each month at 9:30am.
- Identify what you actually want to achieve.
- Learn what is stopping you from doing it.
- Learn how to overcome these and other barriers, so you reach your goal!
- 3 week online programme for small groups (5 people) or individuals.
- Set yourself up for eating and exercise success.
- 1 hour virtual meeting each week.
- Only £30 for the 3 week group programme – funding is available through the Wharfedale Airedale & Craven Alliance.
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…