“Not sure where to begin?
Always stopping and starting?
Set up for success with your first steps in the right direction.”
This programme is perfect for those who know they need to do something different… but just can’t do it!
The 3 week First Step programme starts on the first Monday of each month at 9:30am.
- Identify what you actually want to achieve.
- Learn what is stopping you from doing it.
- Learn how to overcome these and other barriers, so you reach your goal!
- 3 week online programme for small groups (6 people).
- Set yourself up for eating and exercise success.
- 1 hour virtual meeting each week.
- Only £30 for the 3 week group programme – funding is available through our partnerships, see below.
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…
How to use Zoom
Our programmes use the video service called Zoom. If you have never used Zoom before, you can watch this very good, simple video tutorial that will walk you through your first Zoom call. It really is simple once you have given it a try.
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.