“Not sure where to begin?
Always stopping and starting?
Set up for success with your first steps in the right direction.”
This programme is perfect for those who know they need to do something different… but just can’t do it!
The 3 week First Step programme starts on the first Monday of each month at 9:30am.
- Identify what you actually want to achieve.
- Learn what is stopping you from doing it.
- Learn how to overcome these and other barriers, so you reach your goal!
- 3 week online programme for small groups (6 people).
- Set yourself up for eating and exercise success.
- 1 hour virtual meeting each week.
- Only £30 for the 3 week group programme – funding is available through the Wharfedale Airedale & Craven Alliance.
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…
How to use Zoom
Our programmes use the video service called Zoom. If you have never used Zoom before, you can watch this very good, simple video tutorial that will walk you through your first Zoom call. It really is simple once you have given it a try.
Proud to be partnered with…