Looking after our health and wellbeing is more than eating healthily and moving more. For many people, focussing on mental health and wellbeing is a lower priority, if they focus on it at all.
Yet more and more people are struggling with the impact of the last couple of years. It has been tough. People have had different experiences, worrying about jobs and finances, health concerns for themselves and family, juggling work and homeschooling, feeling a downshift in mood, health and wellbeing.
The Eat, Move, Be Happy Wellness Coaching will help you focus on your mental health and wellbeing and do more than just survive. We focus on helping you live life to the full!
- 3 week online programme limited to 5 people at a time.
- Full coaching to help you:
- Set up for success
- Recognise your mental health and fitness triggers
- Manage your emotions and build your resilience
- Create your Mental Health First Aid Kit
- Create your Wellbeing plan
- Understand and use tools and techniques to build resilience and look after your wellbeing
- 1 hour virtual coaching session each week via Zoom.
- Only £30 for the full programme – funding available through our partners, see below.
When is it?
The Wellbeing coaching course starts monthly. Contact us to find out details of the next programme.
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…
Proud to be partnered with…
Our partnerships provide funding to support people to be healthier, feel happier and live life to the full. This support offers free and subsidised places, depending on circumstances. To find out more about specific funding awards and eligibility visit our Blog or contact us here.