Winter brings shorter days, wetter, colder weather and for many people, a downshift in mood, health and wellbeing. And now with a second Lockdown, this can feel even more daunting.
The Eat, Move, Be Happy wellness coaching can help you do more than just get through it.
- 3 week online programme limited to 5 people at a time.
- Full coaching to help you:
- Set up for success
- Recognise your mental health and fitness triggers
- Build your resilience
- Create your Mental Health First Aid Kit
- Create your Wellbeing plan
- Understand and use tools and techniques to look after your wellbeing
- 1 hour virtual coaching session each week via Zoom.
- Only £30 for the full programme – funding available through Wharfedale, Airedale & Craven Alliance.
The coaching starts on Wednesdays at 9.30am. Check back again for future start dates or sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Enrol on this or any of our programmes by clicking the link below. All details will be emailed to you straight after, so check your spam/junk folder if you don’t have them in a few minutes…